The Hysteria Nos Friend's Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Modify Target Html Download Pdf

Répondre au sujet    The Hysteria Nos Friend's Index du Forum » Village pour touriste » Agence Immobiliere Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
bennnic

Masculin
Point(s): 71
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Modify Target Html Download Pdf Répondre en citant

Modify Target Html Download Pdf > urlin.us/3zrth

bd40bc7c7a
Courtney Permalink to comment# January 17, 2014 I have been back and forth with this and, in the end, decided to keep target=blank for external links. Or, to put it another way, it provides native support for click and link tracking: Blasters Light sabres (choice of colours) However, theres a word of warning from the WHATWG spec: The ping attribute is redundant with pre-existing technologies like HTTP redirects and JavaScript in allowing Web pages to track which off-site links are most popular or allowing advertisers to track click-through rates. In theory there arent any restrictions on what you can enter for the download attribute. The back button appears to be broken for example. Or not? Paul Neave Permalink to comment# January 15, 2014 I use target="blank" for all external links. I worked on a web application before that allowed you to read textbooks online and take notes on them. Perhaps this is one of the exceptions but I think I agree the user should know how to open a new tab or window by now. Side-notes (referred articles, PDFs, etc.) belong to their own place off-side, and should not replace the original webpage. Efraim Permalink to comment# January 15, 2014 Ive been a web developer for 15 years, always arguing these exact points. Appending the link to the DOM is essential because otherwise, the trigger() won't do anything.

In it, an tag is created dynamically and appended to the document body. A Bad Reason: It's on an infinite-scroll page Infinite scrolling is tricky. Just because the download attribute is limited to hyperlinks, that doesn't mean that we can't use the above technique to invoke it on other elements, such as a button. I havent sat through many UX tests myself but I think theyre incredibly useful for trying to figure out the average user quirks that developers tend to overlook. So how then would all the links be converted to target=blank? When the user hits play, would you add target=blank to every link in the page? Why? It would be easier at that point to add the beforeunload handler, as mentioned at the end of the post. Meanwhile, a new attribute has been added to the a element that has gone unnoticed by many writers and developers. Using target=blank on pages that are in the same domain but serve a different purpose like (Support) would it make sense to put target=blank or not for pages such as that. This way the element of choice doesnt get lost by catering for expected behaviour, and all the important use cases for self can be addressed.

lanzas coloradas arturo uslar pietri pdf downloadharry potter e as reliquias da morte pdf portugues downloadsocial research methods pdf e-books free download novelsrule of the game pdf downloadmicroprocesadores intel barry pdf downloaddownload percakapan bahasa inggris sehari-hari pdfhead and neck pathology pdf downloadwalter benjamin gesammelte schriften pdf downloadlivro direito penal do inimigo download pdfroad accident fund act 56 of 1996 pdf download
Dim 4 Sep - 01:13:15 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 4 Sep - 01:13:15 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    The Hysteria Nos Friend's Index du Forum » Village pour touriste » Agence Immobiliere Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation